Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm Pretty on the Inside



As a child I was told over and over that you should look for the beauty on the inside of a person and not necessarily the beauty on the outside. Now that I think back on it, all the people that were telling me that were grotesquely unattractive.

Do you know what ugly people with awesome personalities are called? They are called really good friends. At what point does a man look at a hideously unattractive girl and say.."ugh... she's super nice and cool, it would be awesome for me to start sticking my penis in her and have children and we can grow gray, old and uglier together." That thought never runs through your head. I have never wanted to have sex with an ugly girl because of her great personality. I have had sex with an ugly girl because of the dark, bud light and a strong desire to have intercourse with someone besides myself. But even then I can't stand to see her in the morning and every time I pass her in the Walmart I have to hide so we don't have to speak ever again. What if I married one of these ugly girls? Everyday, every-fucking-day, you would see this ugly son-of-a-bitch and that's not even the worst part. The worst part is knowing that no matter how bad it sucks that particular morning, you know deep down inside that it will get no better and eventually will get worse. Dating or marrying an ugly girl is like having Alzheimer's, it's just all down hill until you finally get to the end.

Rule #1
You should never, ever date anyone that is less attractive than you. Think about it, it already sucks to think about waking up beside the same woman everyday for the rest of your life. What if that girl looked like an extra in the Planet of the Apes?Sometimes I wake up and I'm pissed that I'm even around. I look in the mirror and I'm just like shit, it's you again! I am so sick of seeing your beautiful face every damn day. What if you had to wake up beside an ugly girl everyday for 30 years? I can't even imagine.

Rule 2... really, rule one is the only rule you should follow. Having said all of this it should be known that if the super nice, ugly girl happens to be filthy rich...... marry her ugly ass!!!

No comments: